Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poker Face
04-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Poker Face
Here is a very interesting video on online poker by CBS News. It gives details on the cheating scandal that happened at Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet.

The highlight of the video for me was the smug Harvard grad turned pro online poker player living in an expensive NY apartment and having paid off his law school loans from poker winnings. He lost a mere $70,000 to the online cheater.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4639016n3r
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2009, 06:56 PM
RE: Poker Face
Thanks for the video, very interesting! Unfortunately, they will probably never be brought to justice. Who would say that a former WSOP champ would be involved in such a thing. I guess the competition was getting to tough for him so he resorted to other methods of winning.

"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." - R. E. Shay
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2010, 11:22 PM
RE: Poker Face
Hey, I also have played this and want to say that its really very interesting as well as very attractive. The color combination its also really very wonderful. I am just planning to purchase the same.