Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't register
02-15-2009, 11:49 AM
Can't register
Hi:

I can't register as it keeps giving me a "password must match" or be 6 charachters when it is. Also no "contact us" button. This needs to be fixed.
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2009, 12:31 PM
RE: Can't register
(02-15-2009 11:49 AM)Guest Wrote:  Hi:

I can't register as it keeps giving me a "password must match" or be 6 charachters when it is.

Hmm, I tested it and it seems to be working fine:
[Image: registerim9.th.jpg]

What you enter in field Confirm Password must be exactly what you entered in field Password. Also, password must contain a minimum of 6 characters.

Example:
Code:
Password:           Confirm Password:
223344                223344

(02-15-2009 11:49 AM)Guest Wrote:  ...Also no "contact us" button. This needs to be fixed.

There is a Contact Us link at the bottom of the page:
[Image: contactusyb4.th.jpg]

If you are still unable to register, please send email to:
admin(at)dicetalk.com
with your desired Username and valid e-mail address and I will create an account for you.

"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." - R. E. Shay
Find all posts by this user
02-19-2009, 11:59 PM
RE: Can't register
I figured it out why(when) this problem occurs. It sometimes occurs to people using Internet Explorer. I'm using Firefox and Opera so I didn't detect it myself earlier. So now I changed the registration method, where you don't have to enter your own password anymore. You get a random password sent to your e-mail.

"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." - R. E. Shay
Find all posts by this user