Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi to all
02-09-2009, 05:25 AM
Smile Hi to all
Just a note to say 'hello' and introduce myself. I used play a lot of craps in Vegas during the 90's; also enjoy betting the horses. I live in Pasadena, CA, so travel to LV is easy. I was also a lurker/poster in rec.gambling.craps back then and have seen just about every craps 'system' imaginable. Just wanted to ease back in the community and exchange thoughts, ideas, etc. The forum layouts look great; hope to see lots of enthusiasts here.

"The cynics are right nine times out of ten."
H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2009, 05:49 AM
RE: Hi to all
Hello and Welcome to our young community of gambling enthusiasts Smile
I see your game of choice is craps, so I hope you'll be able to share better insight into the game with us.
Also if you have some good horse tips, or a betting system, please feel free to share them with us.
Glad you like the layout. Smile
And be sure to recommend us to your fellow gamblers, as we would like to see more gambling enthusiasts here.

"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." - R. E. Shay
02-09-2009, 06:24 AM
Hi fellow gambler Smile . Glad to see a new face here. Personally never played craps, but it does look exciting in movies. My game of choice is Poker. Do share some good Vegas stories with us Smile
02-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Hi my name is Attila. I play online poker. That's all have a good time everyone.. And win a lotTongue
02-09-2009, 11:43 PM
(02-09-2009 06:24 AM)pokaMan Wrote:  Hi fellow gambler Smile . Glad to see a new face here. Personally never played craps, but it does look exciting in movies. My game of choice is Poker. Do share some good Vegas stories with us Smile

Sure would like to hear them if it's anything like it's in the movies.
And Welcome!
02-17-2009, 10:10 PM
hi there, welcome to the community , I also new to the site, enjoy..Big Grin